Short, Succinct and to the Point
IASEC's IT security whitepapers will help you learn more about security issues, technologies, and solutions.
They are short, succinct and to the point — written especially for the practitioner by the practitioner. They will give you a fresh perspective on an old issue, bring clarity to a complex topic, or make just the right argument to support your point of view.
We invite you to share these IT security whitepapers with your friends and colleagues. Or keep them in your digital files and refer back to them time and time again.
- "Five Things IT Managers Should Know About Data Leak Protection" by
Senior Partner, Opus One
- "Taking Your Information Security Program to the Next Level: A Higher Education Perspective" by Cathy Bates,
University Information Security Officer, University of Arizona
- "How to Lose $1.8 Billion in One Week - Seven Ways to Protect Your Information from Security Loss" by Gregory Taylor, CFE Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, Corporate Audit Partners
- "Computer Forensics for CEO's and Managers" by
Robert Reed, MSCIS,
Forensics Investigator, Tucson Police Department
- "Information Security Awareness: How to Get Users Asking for More" by Kelley J. Bogart, CISSP, Senior Information Security Analyst, University of Arizona
Adobe® Acrobat Reader® is required to view these documents.
Earn an Enterprise Security Certificate through the MIS department
Three online classes that will help you learn to address top IT concerns. Earn additional CNSS certificates and CPE credits for CISSP, ISSAP, ISSEP, ISSMP, CAP, SSCP CISM, CRISC designation(s). These designations are offered by (ISC)² and ISACA.
Courses available for the certificate include:
- Information Security in Public and Private Sectors
- Information Security, Risk Mgmt., Disaster Recovery
- Systems Security Management